GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Darknesss23 and Henchman

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey man, love the Vortec touch. Is that reflective tape only seen at night? That's awesome. Truck Looks good! I haven't done anything lately to my truck. I'm probably going to wait until after winter.
  2. Got some pics up of the newest additions to the truck bro... feel free to check 'em out and let me know what you think
  3. I have something up my sleeve as well... i think i should have it on the truck by the end of next week... will keep you updated
  4. I've got more pictures of my truck, you just have to go to my profile and click all albums. I do have more of the truck, but I only have so much memeory that I can use on this site. I'd have to erase some of the one's that I have in my other albums.
  5. The three main colors on my truck are black, chrome, and red... between the tail lights, the writing and buttons on the weatherguard tool box, and my fire dept. lic. plate... I just wanted (originally) something that else that was red... i just changed them to "chrome" though...
  6. Hey man. Yeah I've done quit a bit to the outside of my truck. I've added the chrome door handles, side view mirror caps and tow hooks. I've also added the rear wheel house liner and the stainless steel bed tie downs. I've also added chrome bowties on the front and back. Next thing I will be working on will be the engine. I'm going try and push it over 400 HP by next spring, maybe more. I also had dual exhaust put on.
    I was looking at your ride and I was wondering what was up with the red tow hooks? Do you have different plans for your truck?
  7. Hey man, you've got a great lookin' truck! do you have anymore pictures of it? I see the wheels are different... is there anything else you've done to it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7