GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Darknesss23 and SoCal Chevy

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. haha that sounds about right. me and my dad are lucky were both just barely small enough to fit in it.
    my dad brought it to my water polo tournement this weekend and parked it face to face with my silvy. it looked like a little toy haha
  2. you got that right... when i sit in the elise.. my shoulders stick out like 6 inches on each side of the seat.... its really uncomfortable for someone of my size lol
  3. haha yah it is pretty small but its so fast id just stay the hell away from a trucker haha. i will admit tho that the porsche is probly aLOT easier to get in and out of haha
  4. there's def. no In-n-out on my side of the country... if there was... i would have found it by now. I just painted my rear bowtie today (took off that silver carbon fiber) .... I think i'm just gonna take it off all together...
  5. yah im wanting to paint it either white or black. blacks not really that original anymore but it wuld matck my wheels and nerf bars and also i think white would make it look like im tryn to b a pimp or sme thing. it would look good having it color matched with the truck tho...idk, and is in n out really only on hthe west coast? i nvr noticed that?
  6. The Revo's actually have VERY good reviews on tirerack.com. i just need to find a site that has reviews on the zeons.
  7. imjust took a look at both of them. not sure how either of them preform but as far as apearance, id definatly say to go wit the coopers. dress to impress!!! lol
  8. well its either the cooper zeon's or the bridgestone dueelr A/T Revo's... My dad has those on his truck and i went through about 2-3 sets of them on my 1996 dodge ram
  9. Thoose look pretty sick. theyd give ur truck a really beastly look. i wantd somnething a lil more suttle but still aggresive and we had bfgs on my moms old hummer so that was my second choice after they toyo open country a/t's
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by