GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between 04sierracrewcab and MWright936

55 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by
  1. oh thats a bummer..
    yeah i really have not been on here much :/
  2. I guess you didn't see what I put in that thread. I had to give it back and get my money back. It turned out it was meant for an HD, and wouldn't fit my truck right. Even if I got the right brackets, the brush guard itself would be taller and interfere with my headlights. Sad day.
  3. got that westin on yet?
  4. "Matt, what is that black thing in your apartment"!??

"Honey It was a good deal I could not pass up"
    lol

did it go like that?? lol

Yeah I want one, and Ill prolly look for a used one.

I put a mount in my bed for my bike, and I fould this spray paint can of "Truck bed coating" at lowes, and used it to make it look like the rest of my bed. I would reccomend that.
    My best frend just got a full replacment on his F**rd It was all ready beldinerd but it had a few chips and we touched it up with that, I would reccoment it.

It is "Rust-Oleum" brand
  5. It is in excellent condition now, but if it starts to wear/fade, I will probably get it rhino lined.

They run $500 new for that one (Westin Sportsman, Black). I was planning on eventually getting one from JC Whitney before I ran across this deal. It was their Garage Pro brand, and it was less than $300 (for black). The reviews were all good with the only complaint being poor instructions. You might look into that, assuming they make one for your model.
  6. sweet!
    i cant wait to see it on there!

I want one on mine.

Thats a great deal, I would bedliner mine.

What do they run brand new?
  7. Here's a link to the thread with a pic of it:
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19606

I got a crazy deal from a guy down in Port Neches, but I later discovered he gave me the brackets for an HD. I told him, and luckily he's an honest and generous person. He's going to order me a new mounting kit, which is like $130. I offered to help pay for it, but I haven't heard back on that yet. I only paid $150 to begin with!
  8. what kind of grill guard are ya getting???

gott any pics? or link
  9. hey dont forget to put your leveling kit on your sig.

its looks good btw
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 55
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by