GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between dukhntr08 and SoCal Chevy

3 Visitor Messages

1. thanx and yah its a 2wd =/ i bought it used and all the used 4x4 silvys were like 4k more and i dnt really need it so whatever. and im runnin an 18inch wheel with an 285/65/18 bfg. its fine as far ass diameter but its just a little bit to wide and rubs a little on sharp turns. the leveling kit helpd the rubing but its still there, its just not bad enough that im willing to spend money on a whole new set of wheels and tires or bo back tostocks
  2. really like your truck is it 2wd cuz i am doing a 3inch rough country suspension. what size tires do you have. and your right i def. will take the lower valence off
  3. hey, i noticed you were talkin about removing your front valence? that was the first thing i did to mine and it really gives the illusion of the truck being up higher, plus you dont really even need the valence, the truck sits up so high evn at stock height that it doesn't really do anything. heres a pic of my truck without the valence BEFORE i leveled it http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/alb...pictureid=5023
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3