GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Springthing and Doberman

67 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. Hey man get back to vacationing.......I hear the water's warmmmm
  2. Reply to the picture comment: No one knows about the special forces thing yet.. LOL. I'm leaving that for a special occasion. hehehe
  3. Just got it!
  4. And a happy Saturday right back at ya!! Warm and cloudy here today. Though the prediction was for warm and sunny.....I'm not complaining though.....Got a joke for you, check your PM later I'm about to start typing it......so check in about 2 hours LOL!!!
  5. Happy Saturday, Doberman. Hope you're enjoying your day - nice and sunny here for now even though we were promised rain all day.
  6. Muahaha! Sounds like your guys will find any reason to NOT work! LOL Glad it went over well - I hope it was good!
  7. The pizza was great!!! I barely got them back to work LOL!!.....Very Thoughtful, THANK YOU!!
  8. Hey Buddy!! what's up....We just heard about a plane that was forced to land in Springfield enroute from Thunder bay.....Remind me not use that airline service to ship your Rocker Pods LOL!!......Here is the link http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0...a_stolen_plane
  9. Do all your boys & girls take lunch around noonish, and is the shop at 5700 McAdam Rd? How many employees do you have, if you're able to share that info?
  10. Sounds good! Hopefully you'll have the pictures and measurements from me by then so you can check everything and make sure it all matches up. Glad the suburban is causing a stir at UTG. Extremely happy the guys are excited about it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 67
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast