GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Springthing and JMoney02

87 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by
  1. No No No they should be on the front cover of GMTRUCKCLUB.......Oh, my I just can not beilieve it, say it any so.......Tomorrow........
  2. I can not believe that you HAVE NOT posted pictures of the POD's install or on the Sarge, geeeze, did you have a snag in the install crew? Problems with the material, or are you just holding on to it for yourself to see, Ha. Hope the trip have been good to you so far..............
  3. Now, I will leave you alone until you arrive on Sunday for lunch, I know you have much to do and are extremely excited for the POD production LLA.... So, keep everything bottled up and I will see you then, I believe you know what I look like and you look like James Hatfield(Metallica, yea...), so AMF............
  4. Ok, now open the doors and take a picture of the messy inside while the sun is out. Oh, by the way, its raining here for a change, Ha....Sunwas out for a little while, was out yesterday for two hours so I could cut the grass. Denis Phillips says its clearing by late Friday and good for the week your here, always a chance of rain now in the beginning of rain season, but we need it Dude, BADLY.......... Water restrictions to the Hilt. No wash cars, but I can casue I have a well also,,, Hehehehe.....
  5. Hey, is it a lot of work to be a Moderator? What does the qualifications intail? May I ask or is the double secret probation club, or something like that....HA....
  6. I would like to be the one who could help with the Pods, are the instructions long and in 5 languages? I've also installed new ceramic pads, cut the rotors, bleed the brakes on the Titan as well, put new tires on both trucks and so on......Love to work, going to help my neighbor install another shed to his existing shed, he's 76 yrs old and still going, I have to keep up with him. Remember I only work 3 days, lots of time to get into things.....
  7. Steven, these really don't show the time I've had, the bruses on my back, shoulder, arms tell the tale....50 yrs young and still working like a Kid. Insulation Monday, then were done. Can I have your Garage/Barn/Workshop, Dude there would be a lift right where you are Pod Dancing.....
  8. That's a good Joe to help out, never resist good help, its hard to fine, especially since you have hi Dad's shop, thats way cool.... Forgot your using the Pods for most of the travel stuff. Tread for the step, nice addition, good idea...Check out the latest album I added and for the last month you will know where I've been. Look in th Pixs and find the newer 2/4's, there eight to a gable for re-enforcement. Lowered my Home Ins. to 1500.00/replce cost at 245K with a whole bunch of better coverage, this one helped greatly......
  9. Your off Symphony Isles Rd(Blvd?) and its on Apollo Beach Blvd. The street North of the one you take in/out of your place your staying at. Who's helping with the install? Are the faces Tread Plate? I thought that they would be wrinkle finish Black? Are you packed and ready for loading?
  10. Dude, what are you doing online? I hope investigating on "HOW TO" for the Pods! Cause its going to take you a little time to install, right! Got your Email from yesterday, were on....... Do you know where its at that I am talking about?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 87
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... Last Post byLast Post by