GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Springthing and JMoney02

87 Visitor Messages

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. You just have some crappy kids in your area that have nothing to do. How are they getting in to the shop/garage? Are you the nice guy who leave things unlocked? To bad we can't anymore, I use to but I had my sons bike stolen off the wall when we first moved here and that was IT. Made a decision on some cameras or still checking.
  2. I thought I posted to your camera post again, but must have forgot to save. So what did they take? I am really sorry we have to deal with this sort of thing....
  3. You probably have your IE browser setup for GMTC....don't you? I do! Doesn't all/most of us.... Well doctor is all started when I join this club on the internet....
  4. I working, what are you still doing up, can't get off the site???
  5. Alrighty then, let me know. Coffee is good, drinking now. A/C guy was here, Circuit board bad for the heat pump. I will look for you in the summer and wiill keep in touch until then. Want to say that this probably one of the best sites I have been on. So take off......see ya....
  6. Well, (Hooser) can I say that, I have the AC/Heat guy coming today as my heat pump is not pumping good heat, in Florida... I would rather deal with this little cold than the Ohio cold, or better yet Canada's cold, dude thats cold. Let me know what you need, where your going and I will accomodate. Renting house, for vacation, or to live?
  7. Yes you may ask, I live about 10 miles east of Tampa, about 15/20 minutes from Busch Gardens, about 60 West Of Orlando. I am in the 4 corners, I4 - I75 so I can hop anywhere including going to work in Clearwater via the crosstown expressway (aka Leroy Selmon Expressway). Have now lived here for 19yrs this Xmas, moved here after 2nd divorce, to cold in Ohio, hate snow, love to ride the HD all year long.
Showing Visitor Messages 81 to 87 of 87
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789