GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Springthing and Thundare

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. at least once a week just around here. If I'm on the road and/or going somewhere just about every second or third stop, be it gas station, restaurant or store.
  2. how often u get people askin about ur truck on the road?
  3. Doing alright. I've had real life catch up with me in the past few months. I'm trying to get back on again but it's been one thing after the other. We'll see what the future brings! Take care!
  4. have not seen u in a while, what are ya doin old man?
  5. Had a full house - had a nice early dinner and then sat on the couch for the rest of the day trying to recoup!
  6. Well, it was a pretty plain Easter, nothin special. rained all day could not do anything except play video games lol. thx for the comment of my POS car lol, how was you Easter?
  7. Wuttup, home boy? How was your Easter?
  8. Muahaha! Ya, I did the headlights... Glad they look good.
  9. lol, np i like looking at all the crap you do, but didnt you install thoes funky head light in the sarge?
    Thats major compared to what i can do, i dont even think i could make it look as OEM as you did.
  10. Well, the stuff that *I* do is minor. LOL Putting on a bullbar isn't major, installing audio and changing out switches isn't too major.. I'm not even able to do my own brake change! Maybe I should specify: "Minor mechanical - moderate accessories and electrical." LOL - Thanks for all the comments.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by