GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Springthing and TRPLXL2

10 Visitor Messages

1. Merry christmas!
  2. Now that I got my S-10 is running in top shape I am doing fine, It had sat for 8 months broke down so it's good to be driving it again. Other than that I am still working thankfully, they must be selling a lot of cars these days. Take care and hopefully we see you on here more.
  3. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm sorry I haven't responded any earlier. Real life caught up with me I guess. Hope things are going well with you.
  4. Happy Birthday! Did you retire from GMTC, or maybe you went on a crazy vacation somewhere??
  5. Hey I'm awake dammit, it's 11:50pm and where are you. I know your old, so you had to go take a nap! HA HA, see ya later alligator. Ooops I just couldn't help it!
  6. I agree with that, I have towed a car trailer here and there with it but no off-road. When I was at Truckfest (Summit Racing) last year, I did take it on the rock crawling course on the easy side. It wasn't hard but it didn't get dirty either, my dad took a home video of it but no still pictures!
  7. Off-Roading with my trailer queen? I have always had the itch to take it for a good mud bath, but that two-tone paint job is still soft and fresh. If I do get it off road in the future, I promise I will take lot's of pictures for you guys. Thanks for the comments, see ya round the forums...........AMY
  8. I loved those projector head lights, but the low beams were horrible. I was lucky if they shined 20 feet in front of the truck, I adjusted them every which way and still had no luck with them. They also started to leak and eventually filled up with water, the driver's side actually had black mold growing in it. Eventually the passenger side light vibrated loose, and the projector was just kind of floating in there. I did the smart thing and took them out, so know I'm looking for another solution for my headlights. But they definately did turn heads, it makes me so mad that I had all those problems.
  9. I installed the lights, bull bar, brush guard, tail lights, grille (and headlights which I took off!)
    Everything else was on there when I bought it new rolling stock, lift kit, and paint, interior, and exhaust
    Regency Conversion out of Arlington, Texas.
  10. Thanks for the comment on my truck, the alligator eye cracked me up though it's staring at me!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10