GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Springthing and Mindi51982

6 Visitor Messages

1. Okay you may not believe this...but I only have 1 picture of my truck. LOL I've only had it since October, but when I got it, it was so chaotic. Send me a PM and I'll tell you the story...or IM me.
  2. One favour..?... Pictures! Lots and lots of pictures! Nothing more threatening than going to Walgreens to pick up a pack of pictures and tossing them them on the seat of a car... pictures of the previous vehicle's demise.. a lot of nasty car crushing pictures.. fluids running everywhere.. parts ripped off and hanging by a wire.. watch how nice the car you're in treats you from that day on. *shrugs* just a thought.. But we need more pictures! 4 pics in your albums just doesn't cut it!
  3. HAHA!!!! YES!!!! That is so hilarious! That's EXACTLY how it is. The more tabs you have open, the more power you have. Who knew Mozilla could be so powerful!!!!!! Well, once the brake issue is diagnosed, that will determine what I'll be doing to that truck (and it may not be pretty so you better close your eyes)!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Oooohhh... you and me both.. CTRL-T... CTRL-T!!! MORE!!! MORE!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YES MORE TABSSSSS!!!!! I HAVE THE POWEERRRRR!!!! Anyway.. thought I'd ask! Figured you'd kicked the truck after hearing about the brake issues and would have logged off to go let off some steam!
  5. Haha. I work IT and today was a super super boring day at work. I didn't have a whole lot to do...so I surfed around. Plus, I suck at closing internet windows, thanks to tabbed browsing.
  6. Holy cow! Have you gotten off this thing at all today!? Seems every time I've been here you've been signed on! lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6