GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between JMoney02 and Steve

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey man, how's things been with you?
  2. Thanks Steve, working for me again.....Trend Micro is happy...
  3. Steve, are you busy, yes you are I know, got another opportunity, appears that you have did some updates again,correct? My security is giving me the following message:TREND MICRO PC-cillin Internet Security 2007 Due to restrictions set in the Web Site Filter, you cannot open this
    This is from the front page add next to the new truck add, not sure what or whom is causing this with me being on the site. I have released the following for accepted access by my Int Sec.googleads.g.doubleclick(then it gives me code for several things in the add but this is the lead in), so not sure at this point. I have not been on at home since Friday Am, but did not have this then, started last night. Thanks for all your help, sorry to be a pain in the ass....
  4. Ok, so I was in USER CP again, from the posts that I had already responded to and was responding again(IE "Finally FIxing My Truck"), I added to the post, refreshed the screen and did not see it there, is it because sometimes it takes a little while to update on the server? Appears that some of the stuff I responded to yesterday was there and some was not, this was from my USER CP profile, does this help I hope?
  5. Steve, sorry, just got on, last error was when I was back in USER CP and updating the postings that I had already replied to previously. So when I would go back it was not there, even after I refreshed the screen or logout and log back in. I have not tested today as I had some work I need to do so I am now going to try it out and get back to you....
  6. Steve, appears that I can post when I am in "Forum" but when I am in my "User CP" and post to update ones that I have previously posted in is where I am still having problems, appears not to take but I don't get the message anymore...... Thanks for your help....
  7. Steve, just posted, it showed, not sure what your doing but its working...You really keep a mean site Boss.....
  8. Steve, I am at work and not at home, so not sure if there were updates to our PC's / System, normally I am informed but heard nothing and did not post at home today, so can not tell if it happended there today... Sorry...
  9. Boss, it just did it again for the "New to the Forum Section", everything I have posted to has done it. I also noticed that when I post it defaults to the Fonts w/o a Size in the Post Window, did not do that before, Tahoma and 2 was there unless I changed it, could be there, eh....
  10. "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."
    Steve, whats this? Have been getting this with all the replies to previous posts and some are books so how can it state that its only 10 Chars? Having problems with the site? My ID? Any others have this issue? Won't post until I hear from you...Thank Jeff
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast