GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between JMoney02 and plumber_rob

8 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, nice truck, when did you decide to get this? Didn't sell the S10 yet, did you?
  2. I haven't spent much time with it lately. I have been so busy with work and school. I missed class tonight cause I had to work late again for the second night in a row.
  3. Yes, I can understand the room for the Kids, need to move around easier....Have been playing guitar long or just pluckin' recently?
  4. Well she likes the blazer cause it is a 4x4 but it just doesn't have enough room in the back seat for a infant car seat and two child booster seats. That is why she wants a minivan.
  5. Oops, right CPI not MPI, same as mine was ........
  6. Sorry, to bad she doesn't want it. A minivan, America and the minivan.....Not wanting the 4-Dr, to each his own, right......
  7. Thank you. It is the CPI motor. I probably won't have it much longer. My ex is driving it until she finds a minivan she wants. Then it will be used for trade-in.
  8. Thanks for the friendship request, see you have the Vortec, still have it. Nice little power plant if its the 4.3l MPI, looks like it? Adorable children, good thing you have them, mine are grown. Let me know if I can do anything for you. My oldest son bought back the Jimmy again.........Believe he is more responsible now then when he first owned it......Later.....
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8