GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between tlperry68 and TRPLXL2

4 Visitor Messages

1. That's alright, I am drinking Bacardi and cherry coke right now and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about LOL! J/K Tonight I am celebrating because I finally got my S-10 fixed after 8 months of no money, cheers!!!!
  2. Never mind. A few Jack & cokes in I realied you posted that message in March this year. It was a post from yesterday that I didn't read. Chalk that one up to Mr. Daniels.
  3. re: from a pic comment you posted some time ago...
    I use the cap out of my truck. My buddy at the dealer took one look at it, shook his head and asked me what the hell I was doing to it.
    I sold those stock rime with the tires and all last year, they do look good but GM can't get the right wheel / rim / tire look on the NB trucks. I've considered a custom cut but I don't think it will work.
  4. I love my MX6 shocks, they have a very smooth ride on the pavement. They are what the dealer had on there when I bought the truck, they were originally set on level 3 which made the ride real bouncy. I turned it up to 6 for a stiffer ride, it is nice to be able to adjust them right on the truck. I have never had it off road really, so for my taste they are really good on the road and the highway. $100 a piece, I don't think that is too bad for shocks. Take care, and hope that helps..........AMY
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4