GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between tlperry68 and Chevy Newby

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah I'm not big on some of the barganing contracts here. Some things get passed with out us knowing about them. Funny how that works.
    I'm doing what I can to stay away from OT as I like my weekends free this time of the year.
  2. yeah I think $50 is my bottom price LOL. Unfortunately my job is on a overtime boycott due to the union and the company not reaching an agreement yet. Its been two weeks with no O.T. and its killing me. I have $hit to buy!
  3. I hear that. Just don't pipm your self out for anything less than 50 bucks.
    I was just telling the wife today that I want to watch Duce Biggalo again.
    I am taking breaks between upgrades.
  4. brother I am goint to prostitute myself out just so I can hook the truck up and finish building the chopper.
  5. Hey man. Things have been good around here. I'd like to hit the lottery also. How's the chopper comming? I like the rims on it.
  6. Hey whats going on bud? I havent been on here in about two weeks or so. I havent brought my sounds yet since I just got the chopper in. I need to hit the lottery to get all my toys of the ground the way I want.
  7. Sweet! Sounds like a good project. Show us some pictures.
  8. I am just getting the frame,swing arm, springer front end,front fender, rear fender is welded to the frame, handle bars and the oil tank as the chin spoiler. I hope to get my wheels sometime this sommer. I will be running a 330 rear and a 21" front. Then I will save my pennies and try to get the power train by next spring. In the mean time I will be getting all the other parts. I am so damn excited.
  9. I try to get out camping as much as possible. Really when I have my trailer it's like a 2 bedroom house so its cheating at camping but in a month I'm doing it right. Sleeping in the back of my truck, cooking over cap fires etc...
    My buddy is building a bike right now. But he can build anything with a motor. Are you just getting the frame or are you getting everything with it?
  10. camping sounds fun. I have never hasd the chance to camp out. I got a buddy that is big into camping and hunting and he loves it. I keep saying that I will go with him one weekend. The chopper should be here either this Friday or next monday. I cant even sleep thinking about my bike. I will have to call of work so I can be home to enjoy it. I hope to have it rolling next summer,this will be my first build. My buddy that like to camp is a really big gear head so he will be helping me out with the project.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast