GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between npverhey1 and Stealth

8 Visitor Messages

1. Maybe a headache rack just for the simplicity of installing it but building one would allow me to have it how i want it so once again its a two way road lol
  2. Some thinkg black, with a single bar? or maybe something like a headache rack
  3. Yeah Ive seen those pics...that setup is pretty good other than the chrome bar in the bed I want somethin a little more discreet you know?
  4. That would be slick, with a quick disconnect for the electric. I think TRPLXL2 did something like that with her old truck if you look in her albums.
  5. its funny you say lol Im actually thinkin about building a lightbar like that that mounts behind the cab on a headache bar or somethin...the other thing i wanna do is make it so its a quick detach where i can take it off and on real quick
  6. If i had the money to build my dream prerunner, i want to add a set of pop-up lights that would fold backwards so that they were flush with the roof of the cab. the dream for it is to all be stealthy, and yet able to do 100 in the desert no problem
  7. thanks, yeah I'm diggin the lights, I had two Hella 700s but thy didn't cut it and I started doing some research and one thing led to another and now I have those lol
  8. Man, i just when and saw the new pics of your front light setup and i really like it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8