GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between canislupis69 and TexAg95

4 Visitor Messages

1. The Rancho 4 inch might be a 6 inch lift, Im not sure. I have a BDS high clearance lift. Good luck with it and make sure you post some pics when its done.
  2. Thanks for the info canislupis69. This is exactly the kind of info I'm looking fo. I hear what you are saying about the 35's with the 4 inch lift, but everyone tells me the Rancho 4 inch lift is actually a 6 inch lift, just their legal dept won't let it market it that way. Rancho says it will fit 35's, we'll see!
  3. Thanks! You are going to have a hard time fitting 35's with only a 4 inch lift. You really need to go with a 6 inch lift for 35's. MPG's did get worse by a few mpg, not sure exactly how much. I also re-geared to 4.56 which makes a difference. I am currently getting between 12 and 15 mpg (depending on how heavy my right foot is that day...I love the sound of the exhaust when a you get on it).
  4. That is a nice truck! I'm thinking about installing a Rancho 4" with 35" tires, but don't want to get surprised by a significant drop in mpg. Did you notice a significant drop in your mpg after installing the lift kit and bigger tires? If so can you tell me what it was before and after? Thanks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4