GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between canislupis69 and Rockstarrchevy81

6 Visitor Messages

1. I hear that man Sergeant First Class is some good pay Sarg i'm a E4 Corporal i only been in 3 1/2 years so far going on 4 year's might sign a few more year's after my 6 years just depends on school or not.
  2. Thanks a lot man. I hear you on deployments...I just put on E-7 so I am looking forward to the pay during the deployment but also looking forward to getting it done and getting home.
  3. well good luck on the deployment man hopefully next year i'll go and be done for good going over sea's get's hard sometimes leaving family and friends. I hope you and everyone else in your unit comes back in one piece man keep that head low and good luck bro.
  4. The nfabs install to the pinch welds not the frame. Real easy install as long as you got someone that can hold them for you while you bolt them up. As for the BL, I installed mine with the nfabs already on, you just need to make sure you lift the bed first since the nfabs are bolted to the main body of the truck. I followed the directions and tried to lift the main body before the bed and realized the nfabs were going to hit the bed when jacking it up.
  5. Thanks man, black projectors are the next on my list, but will have to wait until I return next year. I am deploying in a few weeks.
  6. Hey man i have a question i just ordered the N-Fab cab length black nerf steps and have a question about them. How easy is it to install the nerf steps do the holes on the frame align with the steps so no drilling? Also can i install a 1.5 inch zone body lift if i already have the steps on without taking them off? Thanks, Jake
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6