GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Duncan_Z71 and Z71_usmc_rebel

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. My buddy put a bull on his it looks sweet. But i want then chrome bar with the black plate
  2. i think it would look good iv thought about doing the same..i have even seen a few brush guards that look good
  3. I wanting to put a bull bar on the front of mine. But i dont know if it will look good
  4. ha well thanks!! i still need to do some minor things to get it lookin a little better...nerf bars, window tint..things like that
  5. Your Truck is like exactly what i want mine to look like haha.
  6. i have 35/12.50/16 on mine right now..but i could fit a 37" just want to swap gears before i go bigger
  7. Thanks man. Ill look in to it. What size tires you got on yours
  8. Well for the price and the ride quality i would tell you to go with the 6" rough country lift I have...it should still be priced and $999.00 and like i said its not a true 6 so if your only looking for a 4 but want it to sit nice then I would recommend the RC lift.

Also if you dont like RC then I have a buddy who has a 4" Superlift on his 97 and he likes his kit alot.So another well known company that you could check into.
  9. Well it looks great. Im looking for a 3 to 4in to put on mine. Do you know any good ones?
  10. I have the rough country 6" susp. and the rough country 3"body.. The RC 6" isnt a true 6 from what i can tell its only about a 4.5"
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast