GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Duncan_Z71 and JMoney02

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yea there great tires. This is my 2nd set of them. there bfg all terrians 285s. I would put any thing on my truck. i think the bfgs look the best on truck
  2. I was looking at your tires, BFG are in the top 3 for the trucks, Goodyear and Mich's are the other two, like the ones on your truck, had them before, good performer....
  3. Duncan,
    Thanks for asking about the wife, sorry it took so long to write, like I told Spring, been busy as hell and keeping the economy going myself I think. I still am on hold with the intake, its not the main priority now, tires are for both trucks, looks like about 1k total for both, have been dealing with several to get the best deal and a little more I hope. K&N still looks like the one though.........
  4. yea K&N is a good one. I just didnt have the money at the time. But can always put a K&N Filiter on mine. Hope your wife is doing good.
  5. Sorry, I have been so busy can't even get here, no I have not but have decided on the K&N though. Wife hade surgery 5 weeks ago and have my hands full with all that she does for us that I've been doing with all my other stuff. Thanks for asking, you will be the first I let know when I do it....Hope all is good with you, I will return, miss the place and everyone.....
  6. did you ever get you a air intake?
  7. Yes, if your refering to the new guages in the catalog, they are better looking.......
  8. Yea LMC truck is a good place to find what you need. Im about to change my dash Guages. I want the red back. with white needles. I think it would look better than the whtie with orange needles.
  9. Not to bad, LMC Truck just came in the mail and they now are selling them at a decent price. Have not looked at EBay yet since so much going on right now. LMC truck also offers the light switch kit to make Chevy/GMC low beams come on with the High Beams now and its 40.00, so I think I will cop that next since I want to do it also and its cheap. Thanks for asking and I will keep you up to date with the purchase......
  10. Hows the air intake hunt going?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast