GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between RussellFidel and SOUTHERN_FREEDOM1861

5 Visitor Messages

1. thanks, yea thats exactly what u got, 6 inch pro comp and 35 inch A/T's i would like to go with a 3 inch body to run bigger tires.
  2. Yea its a 1987 SS with t-tops its all factory for now but i plan to drop a 540 bbc in it from T&L raceing in NC.Im a big Dale Earnhardt SR fan and i wanted a SS like he won so many races in.But i am goen to add a 6 inch lift and 35 inch mudders to the surburban soon.You have a nice one allso
  3. LOL sorry fail on the camaro part bro, i was looking at the small album profile pic. but its sick either way.
  4. Shes a '92, nice burban by the way, it'd prob look sick with the wrap, then a lift would go well with that. But yea my dad bought it black, im gonna get a new paint job, im really considering matte black this time. if not, im fine with all black de-badged. Ohh and sick camaro too, i want one but my parents wont get me a sports car until im done with school.
  5. What year is ya surburban.I was looking for a black one but got a great deal on my white one.I may have one of them camo wraps in real tree ap on mine.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5