GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Slammed07Sierra and adidasboy918

7 Visitor Messages

1. ya i would love to supercharge it but thats just a little too much money for me haha
    i'd prefer to go with the more cost effective Nitrous system.
    i did find a carbon fiber hood for our truck that was around $700....that would really take a lot of weight off considering our hoods are so large, and i think it would be cool because i've never seen it done before
  2. Yeah I think mine is just a lil to big for racing but your truck is the perfect size I think. I saw a red NBS on utube with a magnacharger that flew down the strip. Yours would be a great contender in my opinion. I saw on ebay I think was a oem carbon hood but it was for the gen before ours. But there is a shop up by you that makes a fiberglass hood that has full funtional inlets for our trucks. I was thinking about getting one but its like 800-900 dollars and my wife seeing that money could be spent better. lol
  3. ya i know what you mean...
    my friends think im going a little crazy with the stuff i plan on doing to my truck
    theres no doubt about it, im going for a straight sport truck!
  4. Nah, never taken it. it's pretty much all stock w/o any proformance stuff yet. I think it's to heavy to do any real racing kinda stuff.
  5. well it does make a difference but i was kinda hoping for more options.
    have you ever brought your truck to the track?
  6. How do you like your superchips programmer? Is it everything you thought it would be?
  7. Yeah I was planning on lifting my truck. Just not sure how high yet though. How did you do at the track yesterday?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7