GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and drumrob

12 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Just stopping by to say Hi
  2. Hey thanks for checking out my boyfriend's truck, I just downloaded a couple of pictures of the headlights lit up. They are kind of far away, but I will try and take some closer up shots of them this summer. They look really sweet at night time all lit up, but he currently has the front end taken off of the truck to put some shims under the headlights to adjust for the lift kit. Those type of projector headlights from Matrix are not adjustable, you can only adjust the high beam and not the low beams. That is why I took mine out of my 05' Silverado, with the 6" lift they didn't light up hardly anything which made it not worth the risk of wrecking the truck. I didn't want to shim mine like that, mostly because the grille I am running does not have any gap in order to allow the shims. I am sure that you know already but they do make the projector headlights for your truck, but they are like $450 but they would look sweet on yours too. Thanks again see you around the forums............AMY
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 12 of 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12