GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and ZSI52

5 Visitor Messages

1. Alright. Thanks.
  2. I have a little problem lol. I took my grill off a few months ago to repair some stuff that the previous owner had broken and I decided I would paint it. I tried sanding the chrome off but it didn't work so I used some type of acid that my brother had and oven cleaner. Neither worked, but the oven cleaner stained some area's of the plastic. I sanded it down using 80 grit and it got rid of some of the stains but the other do not want to come off. Do you know of a way to get rid of the stains?
  3. Merry Christmas to you too.
  4. Ok thanks. Im hoping to find someone with the white katzkin leather or maybe a actual photo of the pearl.
  5. So you had Katzkin in your old silverado? I'm wanting to do Black & White Katzkin in my truck, but I can't find anyone that has seen katzkin's white leather. I saw on there website they have pearl listed, but not white so i'm lost. lol Also where did you buy your katzkin from? I found a website that wants $1,005.99 for 4 two insert Bucket seats with extra cushion and perforated leather.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5