GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and dsrtne1

7 Visitor Messages

1. I was just looking at your new signature, and man is your truck looking hotter than normal! What did you wax or wash it with, it really makes the blue stand out! It makes me miss my old truck.
  2. Stop it your making me blush.......
  3. Well it is the truth. I really do believe that you are the most educated person on this whole website about lighting!
  4. You are too funny! I would like to think that I am very adept with electrical, although my dad says that this summer I am going to get into the more mechanical side of vehicles. Fuel system, suspension, body work, you know all the good stuff! He says I am obsessed about lights, and I think I need to go to a lightoholic meeting every friday night LOL! Thanks for the props, it means a lot to me.
  5. Wow I know those clear corners will look sweet on your truck, they are probably the same style that I had on mine. So did you get the HID's for the headlights and fog lights, I like how they look I just can't spare the room for the extra lighting. Plus it would stupid for me to get them when I have all the off-road lights, but then again you can never have too many lights can you?
  6. Merry Christmas and happy new years to you too! My trucks running great. Got some goodies for Christmas. Clear corners, hid's, and a new 2 way remote start and alarm I've been wanting to upgrade to. Look out for an update thread in the members trucks (photo) section!
  7. Merry christmas!

How's your truck been running, okay i hope?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7