GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and adampaul1964

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Amy, nice to see you back. How've you been? Missed you!
  2. HAAAPPY BIIIIRTHDAY TOOOO YOOUUU!!! HAAAPPY BIIIIRTHDAY TOOOO YOOUUU!!1
    HAAAPPY BIIIIRTHDAY DEARRRR AAAAMMMMYYYY!!!
    HAAAPPY BIIIIRTHDAY TOOOO YOOUU!!!

Have a great day!!
  3. I see my sig pic is back , but yours isn't, WTF? I sent a couple of PM's to the mods bitching about it, and I guess it's fixed for now.
  4. Hey there, how's everything? No more snow here yaaayyy!!! Now I can keep my truck clean
  5. Howdy right back at ya! To answer your question, my exhaust was a direct bolt on using the factory hangers, and it fit perfectly. Same went for the system I had on my old '94 Sierra, I'd recommend Gibson to anyone, I've been highly satisfied with both systems I've had.
  6. Hey Amy, you and your beautiful S10 are cordially invited to the Blue Truck Picture Thread! All your friends are already there!
  7. Same old, same old. You know working, getting ready for Christmas, etc. Put my stock wheels back on for the winter, Lots of road salt in my area which as I'm sure you know is not very friendly to shiny chrome wheels! Although the wheels on my wife's Pontiac have held up very well, it's an '04 and the wheels have stayed on year round , maybe the quality was better 5 years ago, who knows, well hope you feel better, talk at ya later!
  8. Hey did you notice I removed the fender flares!
  9. Hi Amy, glad you are back and Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
  10. What happened? where did you go? are you ok?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10