GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and s5belford

12 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. I bought the bed cover from Diamondback covers, I could go on and on about that cover but it is actually the second one I have had. I also have one on my 2500HD too, I will buy nothing but those covers. Here is there site for you to check out, you will be amazed at what they have to offer. www.diamondbackcovers.com They won't tell you pricing so I'll give you a head's up, the 6' 6" bed cover will run you $1,599 and the 5' 8" crew cab bed will run you $1,299. There are lots of options you can add to that which could take that a lot higher, but that is the price for what I have on my trucks. Hope that helps................AMY
  2. Well I still have my truck tent, an I have used it about 10 times at different over night car shows. It is totally waterproof because it has a detachable fly for it that comes on and off easily, I also have an air mattress in the bed that is actually pretty comfortable. It takes about 20 minutes to set up, and it has buckles that go under the truck and strap to the side of the bed holding it down. It also has a 6' by 6' canopy that is attached to the front, I had it rolled up on top of the tent in the pictures so you can't see it. The whole kit includes all of the poles for the canopy and the tent itself, I bought it from Summit Racing for $229 and you have to buy a mattress separate for your bed.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 12 of 12
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12