GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and Scooter

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. Hey Look who it is...How have you been havent heard from you in awhile.
  2. Hey you. What's new. Hope all is well.
  3. Hey you thinking about selling the lightbar off my silvy....you still interested...LOL
  4. Hey thats awsome. Well about your truck that is not your iPad. I don't have a computer either so o feel you on that one. Trying to get new pics uploaded myself. I lifted the front up 5inches and the back 2. Looks so much better. Still trying to save up for lights for my roll bar. I wanna Ho with four 9in lights. And today I'm debadgeing the sides and painting the bowtie black.
  5. Good to hear from you!

I actually don't get on here much, mainly because I have no computer now. I traded a guy my IMAC for an IPAD, I loved it until it got stolen at work and I still haven't found out who stole it! I re did my S-10 this summer, I don't know if you saw the thread or not under readers rides on here. I can't get the finished pictures loaded up though, which sucks because It is really something else to see. Tonight I actually finished putting on 2 LED undebody kits, and 2 LED wheel well kits on it, and It is awesome looking! I have the rollbar off of it right now, because I am having it acid dipped and rechromed this winter. I am also taking all of KC lights completely apart, and I bought DDM TUNING 55 watt 3000K for them which I am retrofitting to have all HID off road lights on the rollbar. Glad to hear from you scooter, keep me posted about your truck as well.......................AMY
  6. Hey you, Its been awhile since I have been on so I thought I would stop by and say the ussual Hello...So whats new, you got that new truck yet???
  7. Hey happy really really belated birthday....didnt know....You by any chance know where and what would the best way to set up strobes on my truck,
  8. HEY THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK...Picked up the Roll bar off of craigslist for a hundred bucks....Built some custom brackets outta steal plates and mounted it to the fram underneath the bed....so far just the double bar is mounted. i am waiting till this weekend to do the two singles cuz i have to drop the fuel tank. As far as the lights in the grill i put the two in right when i got the truck and just recently added the other two....You know I couldnt let a girl out do me when it came to trucks....Even though your last truck was pretty baddass....And mine has nothing really to it....
  9. Well damn boy! Your truck is looking bad a$$, you know you get two thumbs up from me! I do still have all of my lights and halo's, and I am actually going to put all of them on my new Silverado this summer. Otherwise I would sell them to you for your rollbar, If I wasn't going through a minor life crisis right now I would make you some halo's for whatever lights you would buy. I'll keep you in mind though, good to hear from ya!.................AMY
  10. Hey whats going...just a question...You still have any of those badass offroad lights and looking to sell them maybe?????just put a new light barin the back of the truck and thought those halos you had would look sick...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by