GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and DSpivey

5 Visitor Messages

1. its all good......i changed my mind and went ahead and got a diablo predator programmer & some hids for my headlights. Im gonna get a cai eventually, just gotta wait till i have a few hundred dollars to spend again.
  2. Actually I just sold it last weekend at a swap meet for $175, I just now got a chance to get on here and make a post on that intake that it had been sold.
  3. hahahaha.....dang. I think im gonna try to take the amber out of mine here in a week or so. seems like its kinda aggravating, & im not sure if i can get a blowdryer round here that big or not. haha we'll see i guess.
  4. I have a funny picture for you regarding the headlights, I had a set of projector headlights that I had modifyed a little and had to take them apart. This is what I had to do to get them to stay clamped, after I resealed them with the RTV. These headlights are a bitch to clamp because there is no flat part on them, now the marker lights are easy because they are basically flat all over.

5. hey.....u said u had those amber reflectors taken out of your headlights on your 05'. can u give me the steps b/c i have no idea where to start on this one. thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5