GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and larryleeUSN

7 Visitor Messages

1. well thank you verymuch. and you might be right, i might get her dirty but im not taking her swimming like i did my last one. he he. and gets gotta get dirty i live 3 miles down a dirt road so it will get nasty. happy holidays to you to. i hope you have a blast.
  2. Well I seriously don't believe that you aren't going take that truck out in the mud at least one time to see what it does. Congratulations on finding a nice woman to settle down with, I am sure that that will help you strive along in whatever life throws at you. Take care and happy holidays!
  3. lol yea i traded my other one in . and no this one wont touch much mudd. its going to tow my mud trucks. and plus i just got engaged so if i have kids it will be a family truck
  4. Oh my god LARRY, is your new truck awesome! Did you trade the other one in on the new one, or do you still have your other mud hog? I know you'll take the new one muddin as well, I am glad that you have a really tricked out ride now! Congratulations!!!
  5. im in california now. i was home for thanksgivin thats it. oh and i got a new truck im about to post pics
  6. Merry christmas!

Are you on leave right now, or are you stationed some where in the worl dother than home?
  7. i love to get my truck dirty. but ima slow it down, its starting to cost to much beings my warrenty is up now. lol. so where are you from?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7