GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and Stealth

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. I so wish I had the window sticker off of mine, but the previous owner didn't keep it. sigh, i still have the one off my dad's old CK.
  2. I actually bought my s10 brand new back in september of 2000, it was my first brand new vehicle I had ever bought and to top it off I was only 17 years old. The following may when I turned 18, my dad bought me that rollbar for my birthday and I have had it on ever since. The interior of the truck is prestine, but the engine compartment is caked with carbon build up. I am like you in that I still have the original brochure and window sticker, its part of the trucks heritage.
  3. Not bad, I know I'm pumped. The truck looks good right now, of course I cant see internals but still. Did you get the truck used?
  4. I have to get a new driveshaft and all new carrier bearing, plus 5 new u-joints. The ****ty thing is I have to go buy a brand new drive shaft, because all of the one's in the junk yard are in worse shape then mine. So that project is next on my list, and then I will get started with the makeover once the weather clears up. 90% of my stuff involves electrical crap, so I have got to have a lot of clear weather to do it in.
  5. Getting ready for the big makeover?
  6. Ok thanks for the help. I'm definitely glad for mine here in Utah.
  7. I wish I could help with the heater core problem, but I have never messed with anything like that before. The resistor is a common problem though, so I think that is a great suggestion. My 01' s-10 has a shoe melter in it as well, gm definately gave it a good heater..................when they work.
  8. Hey, I've got a new member who's having trouble with the heater on his truck. Could you possibly help him out? The name is Wilk
  9. Thanks, i'll ttyl
  10. Yeah it is kind of fun gaining rank isn't it? Well keep up the great work!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast