GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and Stealth

41 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Yep, i think i am half way to being a legend. just broke 500 posts and becmae a master mechanic
  2. Well being just a standard member lets you have just a small one, gold members get a 250x250 pixel image I think. And then the platinum members have the larger signatures, there are people who have the larger images as standard members but the moderators have been going through and down sizing them. I also do mine through photobucket under the large size, yours would be the small sizing by the looks of it.
  3. How did you get your signature image so large? I can't figure out how to do that.
  4. I can see why they have the 100k limit, it takes out those who are not serious or have more common build ups.
  5. Back when I first bought it, I took it to all of the car shows. When the chrome started rusting, and the market shifted to bigger trucks I kind of got out of it. Once I get all of this stuff done I will be taking it to shows this year, you don't rank unless you spend over $100,000 in the truck. I never won nothing with my Silverado either, It's all who you know I guess. I do it for me anyways, who cares what they say right?
  6. The whole build sounds really good, I'm looking forwrad to seeing it get started. Do you ever plan on showing the truck when it's finished?
  7. Spectre make a lot of universal parts, that if you took the time you could make up something bad ass for your truck. I hope that you do a how to as well, I would like to see what is involved with that project. Well I am off to scour the forums........
  8. Well of course I am going to be doing a bunch of how-to guides, I hate it when people just post before and after shots It drives me nuts! I prove that I do everything myself in what I do, It gives me a way to remember what I did to LOL! Here is a list of how to's I will be doing this summer:

Rollbar installation
    PIAA light wiring and mounting
    LED underbody kit
    LED wheel well kit
    Projector headlights
    LED marker lights
    100 watt headlight harness upgrade
    Auxillary fuse box, with relays
    Big Rig lights, and a firestorm light bar
    Removing ****ty aftermarket alarm, and repairing the main harness from the damage the installer did.
    LED tail lights
    LED dome light, and LED bulbs for all stock locations for 3157 and 194 bulbs.
    Cowl Induction Hood install
    Volant Air Intake plus ram air scoop
    Painting the frame with semi-gloss rustoleum, lots of prep work for this one
    New shocks front and rear
  9. I think that you will still enjoy it. Are you planning on doing a bunch of how-to guides?
    On my truck, i've been thinking of building a different intake using air intake parts sold by a company i ran across. I think the parts are made by Spectre. There is quite a bit of talk on here about custom exhasut systems, but I think a custom air intake setup would be jsut as nice and cheaper too. We'll see.
  10. Holy cow I just noticed your friends list, you finally caught up to me LOL! Thanks for the compliments on my old truck, It was a rolling work of art to me. My S-10 is going to be no where as extreme as my Silverado was, mainly because It is my work vehicle/daily driver and I don't want to get it stolen. They do make that same tonneau cover for the S-10, but I like the look of my full rollbar on the S-10. I have a 6 week mad rush to get all of my parts for it, so this should me a really fun month and a half......
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 41
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast