GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and Stealth

41 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. WOW!!! I just saw the album of your old truck and i really like it! It's one of the sickest vehicles i have ever seen, and though it wouldn't work for me, i think that tonneau is sweet. Congrats on a nice build, and I hope your S10 turns out just as nice
  2. I think you can take that mount off too, and I really like how they now include a cable lock. when i first looked at them they didn't have that. Pretty slick. I have also seen mounts that put the tire upright against the front of the bed.
  3. I like that tiregate you posted a link for, I kinda figured they wouldn't make one for the S-10. The flush mount on the bed floor would be okay, except then I would have no room for my sand bags in the winter time. I have seen that BESTOP thing your talking about on a Silverado, and they actually look pretty nice. It kind of reminds me of a refugee camp vehicle, but very versatile for your truck.
  4. If you look on their website, they don't have a tiregate for the S10, and they are expensive. I do like this model though: http://www.tiregate.com/bed_mount_0.shtml. it would be my choice for my truck. i also want to add a bestop supertop, one of the canvas one that you cana zip out the windows and fold it up if you need to. perfect for my truck
  5. I actually want a unit called the TIRE GATE from Pro Comp, it takes place of your factory tail gate and it swings out side ways like a JEEP. But If I can't find one for the S-10, then I am going to get one that bolts to the bottom of the bed and keeps the rim and tire at a 45 degree angle. It also locks and prevents theft, basically either way will be about $300 or more.
  6. something removable? or a solid mount?
  7. Well looks like I am going to be mounting my spare tire in the bed, the whole unit is shot under the truck and the dealer wants $300 for that assembly! So now I am looking at some different bed mounts for it, they had a lot of cool one's at 4 wheel parts so I have to make up my mind! Talk to you later......
  8. i was young when he died, but i still remember being shocked when i glanced upon the article in the paper. it was a blow to the sport
  9. Well ironically I used to watch Nascar religiously until Dale Earnhardt died, and now I don't even watch it any more. I actually bought that specific bug shield because it matched the truck perfectly, it was black and silver two tone just like the truck and the red pin stripe was a nice touch to the front. Plus it kept the hood nice and un damaged, but I honestly hate bug shields LOL!
  10. Just saw the pic of the bug deflector on your silverado and it made me curious. Are you a dale earnhardt fan? the senior one
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 41
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast