GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between TRPLXL2 and MAsZ71

8 Visitor Messages

1. Amy...Your truck was nominated for the July TOTM. They need pictures and one of the members got the ones off of your profile. If you have a shot of the full truck you need to post it on the thread. Good Luck!!!
    Mark
  2. Thank you for taking the time on your birthday to compliment my truck! I am honored! I hope you have a blast this weekend!! Again...Happy Birthday!!
  3. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I am actually at work on my phone typing this right now, but I will be sure to go out and celebrate this weekend.

I have had no time to get on here lately, but I wanted to tell you how awesome your truck looks! The wheels you picked out are perfect, I couldn't have done it any better myself. You have one of the nicest nnbs trucks on here, keep up the great work!
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!!!!
  5. Thanks Amy!! I could tell by the amount of rubbing compound that Carriage Works left on them! I appreciate the compliment!!
  6. Definately watch the wax on that grille, I was always in a hurry to get the truck done waxed and washed. They are beautiful though, made the truck look a lot better.
  7. Glad to help Amy! I'm not sure how he sprayed over the holes, but I think the liner is soft enough that the bolts just thread right back in place. Just ask the shop what they do and I'm sure you will be satisfied with it! Not every location sprays the color match liner, so you may have to look around. Also, the color match application is around $150 (I think) more than the standard liner. My std liner cost me $470.
  8. Thanks for the answers to your Line-X thread, I am getting one next year for the S-10 and your thread definately made up my mind for me. I looked at those bolts again, and they look like the same color as the bed liner which Is why I thought they got sprayed. I am going to do a silver Line-X in my truck, I think the dark blue and silver will look cool and different. I was worried about the bolt thing because I am going to take my rollbar out, and I am afraid of the bolts getting stuck in the holes when I get the truck back. I don't want to leave the holes open when they spray it, because they will close up I am pretty sure. Thanks again!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8