GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between bac-n-afect and Darknesss23

5 Visitor Messages

1. I am deffinately looking for some replacements! Like you said 17 k I'm on par for about the same. I ALMOST bought some procomps when they had that buy 3 get one free sale last month. Thanks for the tip on the tires. As far as putting black vinyal (sp?) in the center of each spoke? Styling wise sounds like a kick A ides but I wonder if they would actually stay put? With all the rocks, water, mud, pressure washing and centrifical force. Paint would last a lot longer! I like the idea tho. Have you ever thought about removing the amber turn sigan lenses from inside the headlight assembly? There is a guy on this forum that has started posting a writeup on it. It's coming along nicely.
    Have a good night
  2. I've already got some MINOR curb scrape-age on my GM 20's but its not enough to bother me...They still shine when they're polished up which is what matters...

I was actually just recently considering filling in that groove in the center of each "spoke" of the wheel with that black reflective vinyl... but i think that would be a little excessive... lol

the new rims look good on your truck... I just like the look of some good A/T's over the good year street tires... those eagle LS tires only lasted me 17k....
  3. As far as the rims. I had those and dinged one pretty good. went to replace it and found that they wanted 650$ per. Take care of those. I didn't want to switch but I had plenty of cash to make a change after ebaying the 3 good ones.
  4. I have always loved the bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo's... I had gone through 3-4 sets of them on my '96 dodge ram... and this is the first set I've had on the silverado... I just went and did some MILD off-roading at a local mud pit/"jeep" trail and I didn't get stuck one bit... which says a lot about the tire because my buddy who was with me has 35" Toyo A/T's on his truck and he has about twice as much tread depth on his tire then i do on mine...
  5. I am looking for a good tire. Deffinately not happy with the goodyears that it came with
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5