GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Mindi51982 and redneckarmyMP

9 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah. I'm alright. Football season has started and I have season tickets to Michigan State Football so that eats up my weekends. Are you on facebook? I don't frequent GMTC that much....but I'm always on facebook. How are things with you?
  2. i definatly know how that goes!hopefully it wont have to wait too long for you.been doin alright?its been a while since ive heard from ya!
  3. Hey hey! No. LOL Never got it ordered. Other things came up and it got pushed the back burner.
  4. hey hey, hows it going?ever decide on that leveling kit??i never got any good pics up after i installed those add-a-leafs but ill get em up eventually
  5. Sounds like you're in for a blast!!! LOL
  6. yea army related..ill be doin patrols at Eglin Air Force base.they said well have some off time to go to the beach and stuff like that.but ill believe that when i see it!i know what you mean about the withdrawals!!i hate when that happens!
  7. 2 week vacation...or something army related? Either way...have fun??? :D Yeah things are busy. These past 2 weekends are the first 2 weekends that I haven't been to the dunes in a long time. I'm going through withdrawals.
  8. not too bad how about you??just stayin busy with work and gettin ready to leave town for 2 weeks startin the 25th.not looking forward to that too much..good to hear from you!
  9. Hey!!! How's it goin?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9