GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between dsrtne1 and S1lverad0

5 Visitor Messages

1. Yes, the DRL's will work as normal on our trucks. It only affects the NNBS trucks as those use the headlights for DRL's.
  2. With your HID kit your running for your lows & fogs, Does it allow your DRL's to work as normal ? ....
  3. It's actually dark blue metallic to match my truck. And I painted it myself...nothing fancy just a rattle can job. It's a billet bowite too but if you have the stock plastic one it should be very easy. I was just getting bored of the billet look and since it's just spray paint I could remove the paint and buff the piece to a shine again if I wanted to.
  4. I'm glad you like them! I think they look great although sometimes they're a little bit dim when driving straight into the sun but I think they look great!
  5. Hey man, i ended up buying the Hyper-White LED's for my DRL's that you told me about off EBAY for 30 bucks and 8 bucks S&H ... i finally got around to installing them and man, i Love em ... you were right, they set of a nice blueish tint ... i'm glad i took your advice .... i think the Hyper-Blue LED's woulda been too Blue .... Thanks man !
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5