GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between dsrtne1 and DSpivey

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. did you have to get a code buster for your hid kit? I've heard those things are for newer vehicles but i wasnt sure if I needed one or not.
  2. cool man.....I got that same kit. 8000k is what i got.
  3. I got the DDM slim ballasts. They are the more expensive kit but the smaller ballast is worth it. Haven't had any problems whatsoever. Plus i haven't heard great things about the cheaper Raptor kit.
  4. which hid kit did you order from ddmtuning? im about to order one, i just have no idea waht to get. I know im getting 35w & 8000k's, i just didnt know about the ballasts & all that.
  5. hahaha you dont have to worry about that.....I think I've washed this thing twice a week since i got them. Down here in south ga the pollen is terrible from the pine trees so I have to wash it steady to keep it clean!
  6. Nice man. They look great on your truck. Its actually the first truck i've seen them on besides mine. Keep them clean and keep up the good work!
  7. i finally got the 2 craves on yesterday.....i love em man
  8. I got mine from eBay. The seller's name is watomiracing.
  9. i wanted to ask you the other day & forgot.....where did you get your clear corners from? i want some badddddd
  10. dang man......thse things looked good. i sold my rockstars and im gonna go a little bigger just not sure what im gonna get yet. i def wont be gettin another set of nitto mud grapplers....haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by