GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between bob13 and Darknesss23

3 Visitor Messages

1. I love the corsa. I have video's on youtube if you want to hear the difference between stock and corsa. just let me know. I actually called corsa to place the order instead of putting it through their internet server etc. etc. i got really good service and they even hooked me up with a discounted price.
  2. Believe it or not I got the chrome inserts at PEP BOYS. They were Putco I think. I am usually not a fan of there stuff but they fit great......the mesh sits EXACTLY over the factory black mesh and I think it fills the grill out nicely giving it an almost flush look. I think I paid about $100.00 Thanks for the compliment. I.ll check to make sure of the brand and get back to you if its diferent.....I pu them on over a year ago. How do you like the Corsa exhaust........make next mod is the exhaust and I have not decided which brand to go with yet. Your truck looks great!
  3. Hey bob, Nice truck. where'd you get the chrome mess grille from? how much does something like that go for?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3