GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between bob13 and TRPLXL2

17 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thanks for the brake compliments, I figured everyone would get a kick out of that thread. I am telling you I have the worst luck EVER, I think I'm going to call my new truck "Christine"
  2. I could never hide my badge of honor like that, that spot represents many a Ford Rangers that have died racing me. Honestly that truck has been raced more than a top fuel dragster, she loves to get up and go.
  3. Take it and replace your pic......no one has to know
  4. I am seriously stupid! I have gotten used to that leak, it uses a bottle of Prestone each month. I have 2 blown head gaskets from racing it, and it basically needs a major overhaul. Well now whenever I want to fantasize about my truck not leaking, I can go to Johnny Cash for reassurance that it is possible! You definately have mad photoshop skills!
  5. I took the leak spot out from under it! I figured that must drive you crazy. And Johnny Cash would be thrilled to be your guard dog. I didn't touch the tires. LOL
  6. Okay seriously it's midnight here in Ohio, and I am straining to see it but I think I found it. You either made my front tire larger, OR you made the back one smaller! I can tell you this those are the biggest tires that can go on my baby, the front rub a little bit but I deal with it. If that's not it I have no idea!
  7. Dont you see what I did to the pic
  8. Now that is funny! Is Johnny Cash my official guard dog now, I would love it if he was? I am honored that my old truck made it into your album, and my truck is on the wall of fame with Johnny Cash too.
  9. With all your bad luck I thought I would do a little something for you. Do you see the difference?
  10. Hey I got a little laugh out of this but I think you will like it. Go to my albums and look at the album with my dog on it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast