GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between bob13 and 2ToNe04

7 Visitor Messages

1. Hey are you still interested.?
  2. Hey bob ill take 285 so it can cover the shipping & fees......My paypal is Miguel559@gmail.com

Im also going to need your shipping address im going to be shipping it via USPS..
  3. Hi, I don't know much about these, thanks for the ifo. I was on duty the past couple days, sorry I didn't get back to you. Will you take $250? Let me know I can Paypal you.
  4. Hey bob i sent you a PM, i have also checked if you can connect it to a TV and i tried connecting it today to my PS2 and it worked.... to make it work is very simple you just need some RCA cables maybe a dvd/video player

5. Can you tell me what shipping will be to zip code 18505, Scranton, PA? I have been searching the internet to see if I can project TV. It seems I may be able to, I would need a computer in the garage to possibly make it happen. I will take a chance depending on the price and shipping. And, how would I pay for it?? are you on Paypal?
  6. Hey bob, i posted some information about the projector.

-Miguel
  7. Hi, I posted a reply to the "cannon" you posted. I would like to hear what you have to say about it. Since I posted yesterday I asked a few people and they explained that with a computer it can play DVDs. I dont seem to know anyone that is experience with this. Will it play TV. As I said in my post I want something for the "hopefully" soon to be man cave above my garage.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7