GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between seffieldvillage@aol.com and s5belford

4 Visitor Messages

1. hi yes i wear summit hats all the time. they just fit nice. i go to the truck show there 2 times a year. i stock up when i go. everyone just knows me as pbr time. like a trade mark. if you see me at a show i wilol have one in my hand. ralph
  2. I know exactly how it goes, I'm on my 4th orange Tennesssee hat with the white "T" in 9 years. It all started out with my first one that I got for $4 and just a hat, next thing I knew thats just how everyone recognized me.
    Then people started asking my why I didn't wear any other hats so I got a different one and then everyone kept asking me where my Orange T hat was.... Now it's just a part of me.
    Unlike you with PBR I don't like Tennessee or anything to do with the Vols, just kind of a trademark I suppose
  3. hi it started with the plate. then i just went with it. and i love pbr. ralph
  4. I love what you've done with your truck!!! but just out of curiosity why do like pbr so much? don't get me wrong I like pbr a lot too but just wondering.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4