GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Eddie Z71 and TRPLXL2

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. I hear you girl! I had a hard time with the new site to! I just kept clicking, and pointing! ( more pointing with my finger)lol! I'm sure everything you have done to your truck will make it look outstanding!!!!!! I can't wait to see what you have done! Take care, and I will talk to you later! Eddie
  2. Hey Eddie sorry about not being around much, this whole new site thing has me really worked up. I have done so much to my truck and I cannot post a damn thing on here. I don't think my Mac likes the new setup, I am also picking up my S-10 saturday finally! I had a new driveshaft and all new U-Joints put in, plus I had to put a whole new wiring harness for the motor in since the other one caught on fire!...........Long story LOL!

See ya round the forum, ................AMY
  3. Hi, Amy! Congrats on the new truck! From what I seen it looks sweet! Hope your doing well! Talk to you later! Eddie
  4. Happy Birthday Amy! Hope you have a great day! Talk to you soon!
  5. The first picture I seen didn't show it as well as the new one does. I can't wait for the weather to break! LOL Talk to you later!
  6. Hey thanks for the compliment on the s10, I figured it was time for a new signature. That rollbar in the picture is my old one actually, it is being replaced by the stainless steel rollbar this summer. It has been through 9 summers and 9 winters, and it is rusted up pretty well and in need of replacing. This weekend I am going tgo order it, so once the weather breaks then watch out all hell will break loose!!
  7. Wow!!! That stainless steel roll bar looks great!( If you already have it) I like the new picture of your truck! You are doing a fine job on everything you do to it! Talk to you later! Eddie
  8. Sorry to hear you are not doing well! I hope you feel better soon. I can't wait to see the lights and roll bar! That will make it stand out even more! I will talk to you later, take care! Eddie
  9. I have not been doing so well, major problems personal wise but the truck is coming along well. Yesterday I bought two sets of putco blue fusion bulbs for my s10, they are a crazy dark bluish color. And I also bought a set of big rig lights for it as well, I was so excited to get those./ next week I am buying a stainless steel rollbar for it to replace the worn out chrome one, and I am getting some top secret lights for the rollbar that will blow you away. I will talk to you later.......
  10. How are you doing! Hope things are going great on you truck! Talk to you later! Eddie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by