GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Eddie Z71 and murdog94

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by
  1. oh the dogs are good, and the wife graduated college in Dec, now just waiting for her to get a job. Otherwise the world turns HAHA
  2. Lol! Yep! I am still here! Sorry I have been working to much!!!!!! How's the family? We are all fine! Talk to you soon bud!
  3. Eddie you crazy sob.. your still around!! long time no speak buddy! hope all is well.
  4. Yeah i know the feeling. yesterday i had to haul 2 heaping box loads of dirt for the garden. I was beat after that. and i still need to get my boat ready (full tune up etc) and then the camper. wooohooo the work never ends, and im not gettting any younger or faster Haha...
  5. Yep! Keeps me thinking I am young! Lol! My brain thinks I am 20 years old, but my body says, oh no your not! Lol!
  6. Yeah dude things are kickin... just trying to get stuff ready for summer around here though it keeps on snowin HAHHAA!!! been a while busy guy huh
  7. Whats been going on man? Hope everything is going great!
  8. Merry Christmas to you and yours to! we had a nice one! The kids made out great! lol!
  9. Got ya... merrry christmas to you!
  10. Hey man! I've been having problems keeping logged in to the site! Once I get started, it boots me out. My brother has been helping me to find out what is going on. I don't know if you will get this so, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, and I will talk to you later!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 39
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by