GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between 5speedsilverado and TRPLXL2

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. Merry christmas!
  2. yep, i just hope its louder then my friends 6.0l that has flowmaster 50 series
  3. My dad has that Heartthrob on his 1966 Chevy truck, and it sounds real good for being hooked to a 283! I think you will be happy with it especially since it's free, and the billet grille is an excellent choice particularly if it is an insert for a cleaner look.
  4. lol thank you, i plan on getting a billet grill, and the heart throp exhaust that they carry
  5. Thanks for the congrats on my win! I was so excited to see that you had won the $500 to LMC, there is no one that I felt deserved it more than you did. Your truck is so stock right now, it needs an extreme makeover! I know it sucks being 17 and broke, so now you can have some fun with that truck.
  6. hey congrats on winning the art work
  7. oh, thats cool, its a cool looking car
  8. The car in my signature is actually my dad's car, but he lets me clean it LOL! I just thought a change would be nice, I was going to use the 57' but I figured putting a FORD up instead would cause some contriversy. He has actually had that car for about 3 years now, and he absolutely loves it.
  9. hey i just noticed you sig, did you get another vehicle?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by