GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between Burden33 and Chevy Newby

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
  1. truck sounds like she is going too look **** what size rims and tires are you planning on going with im going to have look at the punch bar i never seen it or knew he had a site . the wife gave me a go ahead and finish up my truck so im going to be doing a lil more stuff to the truck now in the next couple of months hopefully. lol she got to help support the toys some how lol
  2. Well were do I begin lol? I want all type of stuff. I gotta have the lift kit like yours and I want these Gear Alloy 722c wheels that just look killer! And I would love to get the Rocker Pods from GMTC member Doberman. I checked out his wesite and saw that killer puch bar, have you seen it? But that stuff is kinda pricey so I might have to make my wife put her glass heels on and stand on the corner so pappa can get his toys lol.
  3. i did the same for the fact of my warranty on the truck. i wanted one to but i ended up getting a raptor for the wife since she had to sell her car for it. so what all in store for the truck now since you got the go ahead
  4. oh God no! I will have a shop do it for me. I really want the 2500 but cant afford it, so the wife gave me the ok to trick my truck as long as I dont start a new note all over again.
  5. hey bud, Thing been good how have things been with you? I love my fabtech lift and recommened it to anyone that ask its a 6" lift that measures out to a 8" my truck rides like its stock and my cv angles are better now then a stock truck im looking at running 33 or 35 by next year with a 4.88:1 rear end. you plan on doing the install your self or get a shop to do it?
  6. Hey whats up bro? How has thing been? I am thinking about doing my lift kit this summer. How do you like the FabTech kit you have?
  7. hey man ya its been awhile for the stero i have done nothing yet i ended up going with a 6" fabtech lift and a hypertech programmer. how did the bed liner turn out?
  8. hey man its been a while since I been on here and was lookin up old friends. How did the stereo turn out? I havent did anything to mine, just added a spray on bed liner. its in my album.
  9. Hey man just woundering what kind of subs would you reconmend and should i run to 10's or two 12's
  10. hey man you can run a 600 watt mono d class amp that would rock the hell out of your truck. I look on amazon and see what they got. let me know how it turns out.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by