GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between s5belford and Eddie Z71

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday Belford! How's it going? Hope everything is going great! Hope you have a good day!
  2. That is funny! We both took a vacation! What else do you want us to do? We can't help it if you type slow! Just kidding! I type like lighting strikes, never the same key twice! ( I'm not joking about that last one!) I use two fingers! Did you find a job yet? I hope so. Looks like you had some great feedback on some things. Well I will talk to you later, and have a good one! Eddie
  3. You and Jim need to unplug your computers for a few months so I can have a chance to catch back up!!!
  4. Let's do this! LOL! We all started around the same time, and it will be great if all three of us are the same all the way to the top! Talk to you later! Have a good one!
  5. Jim just took a monster jump in front of me, but we're coming for you!!! Better keep a close eye on your points
  6. Congrats on being a legend! Now all we have to do is get Shorty 71 to type faster. LOL!!! Talk to you later!
  7. Hey, looks like Shorty 71 went to sleep!! GO!GO!GO! LOL!!!!
  8. and this is hands down, no doubt about it, theee best site on the web!
  9. LOL! That is what I like about this site! Nothing but good people here!
  10. haha, and i'm NOT happy about it because I've been on the site longer than he has.... that means I need to step up my game!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast