GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between s5belford and Stealth

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks man! It was a good one, for sure.
  2. Happy Birthday!!
  3. It was okay, wet snow really bogged it down. It did have a lift and bigger tires on it, so that helped a little. It was good in the summer though, no doubt.
  4. My bad, it wasn't going to be a rhino but a herculiner. We were just going to roll the stuff on. I just posted an album of it, if you want to see the thing.
  5. Thats a pretty awesome cart, does it actually move the snow pretty well? I know they dont weigh much and they're only 2wd
  6. I had rhino liner on the side on my Jimmy and HATED it! It weighted a lot and was almost imposible to get and keep clean. I'll never do anything with rhino liner/line-x ever again. Plus it really didn't hold up well, started peeling shortly after it was done.
  7. I almost ended up hauling my work's golf cart down to get the bed and undercarriage rhino lined. The thing is lifted, so I probably would have had to get a trailer, seeing as yours barely fits. Hmm, I think i'll post some pics of it.
  8. It's not mine. The golf course I used to work at is having some custom rain covers made for them at a friends shop and they needed some help getting it over there. I can't believe we were able to squeeeeeze it in there with my toolbox. It's always fun getting to throw toys in the back and turn some heads
  9. Why were you hauling the gold cart?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9