GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between azdrtdog and Big75

7 Visitor Messages

1. No bumper yet, still have most of the materials but have had to put time and money into staying alive in these times. But the hoe is safe and thats what really matters
  2. Did you get that winch bumper together?
  3. I put regular sky jackers up front and soft rides in the back and wish i would have put soft rides on the front. But im building a winch bumper out of 3/8 diamond plate and putting a 12,000 warn in it so im hoping the front will get a little smoother, It does flex well but the back tucks way faster then the front right now
  4. how do those 52s flex for you in the front? I'm considering doing a 3 link or 63s in the front. I figure if yours has some flex, I might just go with the leafs.
  5. Hey BIG75, ya the SAS was fun and had its moments GRRR. I used a hp60 up front from a 96 f-350 and the front spring are 52's from a 87 rear application 6" over the rears are 8" over for my year and make with 3" blocks
  6. whoa! just saw your album, that's some serious work you did with the solid axle conversion. like the look of it! Dana 44? and waht did you use for springs, 52s?
  7. it's only fitting to send over the friend request hows the wet treating ya? I can only wish! to broke to buy a front shaft sio now I'm just posing around
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7