GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between redneckarmyMP and 5speedsilverado

6 Visitor Messages

1. yea ive always like the older ones too..i was wantin to try it with my 97 cuz ive never seen one with a 426..wanted somthin to scare the sh*t outta those kids drivin their '94 lime green honda civics with that annoying muffler and big ass wing
  2. cool, it sounds like a great project, i wanted to do something like that with an older ram that is a 80 something model that has been sitting on the side of the road with a for sale sign for about 3 years
  3. well legally its still street legal.seatbelts work, airbags didnt deploy and the windshield still in good shape and visible so i think i might go get a tag and some insurance and start drivin it again.eventually im wanting to pull the motor and drop a carburated hemi in it just for fun.i really dont wanna get rid of it cuz it was my dads and cant stand to see it chopped up for parts or taken to a scrapyard
  4. wow that sucks, i see you were trying to fix it, if fixing it works what did you plan to do with the truck?
  5. thanks for the comments..i was at a party back in feb. and sombody stole the dodge from right in front of the house and the cops found it upside down on the side of the the road goin up the mountain..apparently they took the curve to fast..but they never found who did it.it still runs and drives great!just dont look too pretty..heres some pics before and after http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3201335
  6. nope no electirc fans.i even double checked!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6