GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Conversation Between SoCal Chevy and Only Beasts Drive Chevys

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I had a shop do it and i dont think it was that much money
  2. haha, my trucks in the shop right now gettin stuff done to it. im going to put new pics up when i get it back
  3. basicly everything ive learned about power loss was from this site haha
  4. forsure thats sounds good, im thinkin of the same i dont want mine to big either and i dont wanna mess with the transmission and all that so im probably gunna stick with a four or so and also run some 33's with rockstars o and a leveling kit. i'm not sure if i should wait on it too or what but it would be kinda nice right now, but ur ideas are pretty much the same as mine except i dont really know too much about the power loss situation with bigger rims or tires.
  5. im running 33s on just a leveling kit right now. i dont want it to be to high so i was thinking of adding a rough country 3inch kit to my leveling kit or ranchos 4inch kit. the most i wuld ever go is a 6ich lift with no body lift and 35s. i wana rear gear my truck to so i can run 20inch rims with less power loss, im guna try nd get a job over winter to pay for a cold air intake and a tuner and then ill probably hold of on anymore mods till my senior year
  6. ya i'm thinkin about switchin those steps out for some yours
  7. hahah nice. Ya i am too and no prob n ya how much do u want it lifted. I think I might put a four inch with some 33's over summer not sure yet though. Ive been working since the start of summer and have made pretty good money so hopefully i can put it to goot use lol
  8. Yah his first car was a '34 ford buisness coupe and since then hes owned multiple mustangs and othe fords, and even now we have a '67 mustang gt' a ford powered 289 cobra, and a de tomaso pantera with a ford 351 in it.

But hey its his fault tht when i was born he bought a used tahoe since it was cheaper than an expidition cuz ever since then ive loved chevys.
    Thanks for the compliments about my tuck tho. Im still in high school so wish i culd lift it but my moms scared ill roll it over on the freeway if i do haha
  9. haha dang dude n ur trucks dope and he still wants u to have ford. He's all about fords or what?
  10. Atleast ur dad cares about ur truck. my dad just keeps b*tching about how i shuld have got a ford instead haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast